1 hour 20 mins
- 1 cup sorghum flour
½ cup cornstarch
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ cup cocoa powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup brown sugar
¾ cup vegetable or canola oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ teaspoon coffee extract OR 1 tablespoon instant coffee
1½ cups shredded zucchini
½ cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease loaf pan with cooking spray or oil. Set aside.
- Combine the first 6 dry ingredients (sorghum flour through salt) in a large bowl and whisk to fully combine.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer, combine sugars, oil, eggs, vanilla extract and coffee extract or instant coffee. Whisk until thick and smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to stand mixer in 3 additions, beating until fully incorporated after each addition.
- Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.